Monday, February 28, 2011

why i can do?

Well, actually i don't want to post some rubbish and silly-crap like this...
But, sometimes this stupid problem always stands in my head and always try to make me to remember it and you know what, it's so disturb my little-brain capacity until finally it stucks in my head....
It feels like i was inside of a merry-go-round... that not allowed me to go out if i don't want to fall.... that make me to see the beautiful scenery but make me afraid to feel the pressure of the height... that make me to create the sweet memories so i can not to erase that kind of nonsense and my lovely abstract imagination...

Yes, it's so childish and i'm the selfish one..
So, for you it's not a big big big problem, because i know we will never make our way out of this stupid thing i've never through before...
So, sometimes it more like a little mark but a big errancy, that is chasing me and waiting to kill me slowly...
Yes, maybe it's so excessive and i'm the silly stubborn one...
So, how can i ask too much if it's just wish to hurt me more?
So, how can i dream to be your one forever when you don't want to see me more?
I can not imagine that it is obviously so hurt....
But, calm please, cause i will only blame all of this uncontrolled things to my heart....

I always ask myself why i can endure this kind of love...
And i always ask myself why i can survive this kind of thing....
It's not like my love to you is disappear.. not really.... and of course not me...
It's just  because i have fallen really really really deep into you... but you didn't feel the same heartbeat like the way i am... so unexpected reality...
Just, please don't go anywhere and just stay here....
Just, please don't sit beside me if you just want to having some fun and see me like i just a clown in a Disneyland..
Cause I'm not tired, never....
Yes, I hope I will not be tired, never...


dakara, atashi wa anata ga daisuki, hontou ni, zutto <3

No comments:

Post a Comment